The Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) has an information page for Arizona tax payers to learn more about how to claim tax credits on their 2022 individual income taxes for donations to qualifying charitable organizations, certified school tuition organizations (STOs) and public schools. April 18, 2023 is the deadline to make these contributions.
For more information on the recent extension made by the Arizona Department of Revenue visit https://azdor.gov/tax-credits/credits-contributions-certified-school-tuition-organizations
St. Michael Indian School partners with the following STO’s in the state of Arizona for scholarship assistance programs for students.
- Arizona Leadership Foundation – https://arizonaleader.org/
- AAA Scholarship Foundation –https://www.aaascholarships.org/donors/arizona/arizona-tax-credit-scholarship-program-corporate/
- Brophy Community Foundation – https://brophyfoundation.org/
- Catholic Education Arizona – https://catholiceducationarizona.org/
- Catholic Tuition Support Organization – https://www.ctso-tucson.org/
- TOPS – https://www.topsforkids.com/
For more information, contact: 505-979-5590 Ext. 3036