The Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) is reminding state taxpayers wanting to claim tax credits on their 2020 individual income taxes for donations to qualifying charitable organizations, certified school tuition organizations (STOs) and public schools that they have until May 17 to make these contributions.
For more information on the recent extension made by the Arizona Department of Revenue visit https://azdor.gov/news-events-notices/news/2021-tax-due-date-update-ador-extends-income-tax-deadline-may-17-2021
St. Michael Indian School partners with the following STO’s in the state of Arizona for scholarship assistance programs for students.
- Arizona Leadership Foundation – https://arizonaleader.org/
- AAA Scholarship Foundation –https://www.aaascholarships.org/donors/arizona/arizona-tax-credit-scholarship-program-corporate/
- Brophy Community Foundation – https://brophyfoundation.org/
- Catholic Education Arizona – https://catholiceducationarizona.org/
- Catholic Tuition Support Organization – https://www.ctso-tucson.org/
- TOPS – https://www.topsforkids.com/
For more information, contact: 505-979-5590 Ext. 3036